Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Works for Me! Cereal Containers


I just don't know where the time is going - It cannot possibly be Wednesday again already!!!

What works for me today are these nifty cereal containers. I got them a few months ago and they have been a huge help. I got tired of constantly heading to the kitchen for breakfast, grabbing a bowl, reaching for a box of cereal, pouring and realizing there is only about 2 bites left!!!!

Well, no more! not sense we got the containers. They live on top of the fridge and all can see how much is left. This way there are not disappointments in the morning and, miraculously, there are no more 2 bite left overs either! They hold a large box or 2 smaller boxes of cereal which saves space and it makes knowing if cereal needs to be added to the shopping list easier too!

Head on over to Rocks in my Dryer for other Works for me tips and ideas. There is some really good stuff over there!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am going to get me some of these containers. This morning I went to get the Captain Crunch (breakfast of champions) down and there couldn't have been more than 2 tablespoons left in the box.lol So I will be purchasing me containers for my cereal. Thanks for the WFMW tip.